Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Post regularity...the balance

OK, I guess I am a bad blogger. I see other blogs that draw me back, and they're updated daily. Others, weekly. Me...well it's early days but not great consistency so far hahaha.

Hey, I'm busy with 'Real Life' (TM), so shoot me :P

I am going to aim for a couple of postings a week. I have a couple of things I have made notes about to Blog, so now I guess it's getting into the habit of making a time to collect thoughts, post stuff and that sort of bollocks.

Well, I make a promise to myself (bugger you lot!) that I will post something by the end of this week, and then get my act together and post about twice a week. See how that goes.

In the meantime, go and read this really cool Blog that I like :)

http://worldontheinside.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh SHUCKS! you didn't have to do that! =)Good on you for starting it though

    ReplyDelete