Thursday, June 18, 2009

Twitter: Follow Friday #4 (@tigertigercb)

And the next victim...bwahahaha...(thats supposed to be an evil laugh *sigh*).

*drum roll*

@tigertigercb

This one is a little indulgent of me. I am a bit of a coffee fan and really enjoy finding and tasting good coffee. I have explored Sydney and Perth coffee as I have lived in both, and Perth is really growing up a lot (in my humble opinion) on the coffee scene.

Tiger Tiger Coffee Bar is a really great spot in the Murray Mews, 329 Murray Street Perth. There's nothing better than dropping in on a Saturday morning, having some eggs benedict and a couple of cups of their awesome coffee (seriously, how could I just have one!). They have a "Single Origin Day" every Wednesday fortnight (next is 24th July) where they feature beans from a single country and plantation...such as Ethiopian Lumu.

Tiger Tiger Coffee Bar Website

Clare (the owner) always has a smile ready for you, and the atmosphere in the shop is terrific. They are also expanding into wine, with various tastings and special events.

I thoroughly recommend checking them out, and following them on twitter. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment