Thursday, June 4, 2009

Twitter: Follow Friday #3 (@wil_anderson)

And here we are, the third #followfriday already...oh how time flies!!!

Today's victim...errr...nomination...

*drum roll*

@Wil_Anderson

Australians are likely familiar with Wil's work, however for international twitterazi (and the lesser enlightened Aussies...) Wil is a comedian, TV host and radio presenter. I am a huge fan of his (now cancelled) show "The Glasshouse" which ran on the ABC and was cancelled...rumour has it due to the then Prime Minister John Howard putting some pressure on the ABC (got to love a good conspiracy theory...).

He also hosted a show "The Gruen Transfer" which takes a look at advertising with a humorous twist. He also has performed a number of stand up shows, his latest I think being "Wilosophy" which unfortunately I didn't catch (clashed with other commitments) but I hope to see him one day soon.

I recommend him on Twitter as he is a genuinely funny person and often posts his views, humorous and otherwise, on his feed and lightens my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment