Thursday, July 9, 2009

No #followfriday

I haven't got a Twitter #followfriday today. I just haven't had time to try and get something operating in my new workplace to allow me to follow Twitter. I can't install Adobe Air (you need administrator privileges) and that seems to be the weapon of choice for developing Twitter apps for some reason.

I haven't been able to track down a non-AIR application, and the web based items aren't exactly useful. So for the moment, it's a Twitterless life I lead.

As such, it's hardly fair for me to recommend following people on Twitter. If/when I can get something working for it and I recommence, I will be sure to start up my #followfriday recommendations again.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're enjoying the new job! I'll wait to see you back on Twitter =)

    ReplyDelete